Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inching towards Civilization

Ok, the title of the post is perhaps a little misleading. But we are now a
few weeks into Madeline being potty trained (during daylight hours, at
least). She could hold it, but had been struggling with the whole "Oh
wait, I think I'm about to pee all over myself. Perhaps I should do
something about that..." aspect of the process.

Now she's got her brain re-wired (no doubt thanks to the M&M's she gets
for each "major incident" on the potty) and we're down to only using
Pull-ups for her at night and during naps.

The other day, in fact, I forgot to put her in the Pull-up during her nap.
She got herself up, got one, put it on, and went back to her nap.

I guess sometimes her insistence on acting twice (four times?) her age
isn't so bad.

No comments: